Monday, August 8, 2016

You Know You've Missed Me...

It's been a long time, hasn't it? My husband challenged me to begin posting again, so we'll see how it goes! For now, I figured I'd do a quick "what I'm in to" post a la Camp Patton.

1. Can we talk about lace shorts? I recently discovered these and I'm in love. They feel like pajama bottoms but classier. Ben calls them my slutty shorts, because my mom bun and stained t-shirt are making me super hot these days. I got mine from Express on clearance, but the photo below looks pretty similar.


Shop similar: Amazon 1, Amazon 2

2. Did you all watch the Bachelorette this season? Some friends and I have been getting together every Monday night for a little kid-free fun with what I like to call Mommy's special juice (hello Moscato mom's club!), and it's basically the best part of my week. I have to be honest, though, I'm super disappointed with Jojo's choice in Jordan. I was team Luke all the way.

3. I've made it a goal this year to make more time for reading, and it has been wonderful! I feel like I'm more engaged in books this year than I have been in the past. I'm currently reading The Nightingale and Loving My Actual Life. But honestly, I'm just waiting for this gem to come up on my library waitlist. I'm a huge Liane Moriarty fan and I can't wait to see what she crafted this time!

4. Have you guys noticed the "You Are Here" mugs at Starbucks? They have them in most major cities plus a few attractions around the country. My sister-in-law got Ben and I hooked on them while we were visiting them in Canada, and now we're on a mission to collect them all. I think Ben is ready to do a round-the-country trip with the express intention of buying mugs. Can you tell who's the pack rat of the family?

It's so nice to be blogging again. Here's hoping it sticks! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment